Christopher Hitchens Hates Everybody

by mrcookieface on October 30, 2004 · 11 comments

in Entertainment,Politics

He’s arrogant, crass, cruel…..image

….critical, callous, insightful, and incredibly well-spoken.  Why does he make me laugh so much?

Gasp with me, on his diatribe against Mother Theresa, and click the pic for his fierce opinions against humanity in general.  God bless him.

1 .alphamonkey. October 30, 2004 at 12:52 am

I love Christopher Hitchens. He’s like Withnail all grow’d up.

2 mrcookieface October 30, 2004 at 1:02 am

I absolutely adore his column on Slate about the Ten Commandments.

LOL

3 Shadow Stalker October 30, 2004 at 12:44 pm

I don’t care what DARE says, people look damn cool when they’re smoking in B&W pictures.

4 alternatego November 3, 2004 at 3:12 pm

Nice glamour shot!  Gay.

5 The Good Reverend November 3, 2004 at 7:01 pm

I like some of his writing, but agreed… gay.

6 .alphamonkey. November 3, 2004 at 8:04 pm

That is the quintessential contrarian/writer pose. You two are just ashamed that you are aroused by it.

7 The Good Reverend November 3, 2004 at 10:31 pm

it’d be one thing if he was looking the other way and the photographer said, “hey, Christopher!”, he turns around and the guy snaps his pic.  But I have a feeling that’s not how it happened.  I have a suspicion that wardrobe was involved.  gay.

8 Hasekura Ito July 27, 2009 at 5:50 am

Hitchens is a joke and a nobody. He’s critical of anyone who even remotely disagress with him, and his criticisms suck anyway. Not to mention that because of this pic, he’s possibly a closet homosexual (No one looks cool smoking a cigarette in a black and white pic. No one. Except Liam Neeson, but he’s too kick ass for B&W anyway). He’s fat as heck now. Maybe he needs to stop using his money to buy alcohol.

9 .alphamonkey. July 27, 2009 at 8:30 am

Considering you replied to a nearly 5 year old post to mock the man, I’m pretty confident stating that he is in fact somebody.

10 ThomasCWright August 15, 2009 at 8:11 pm

No… it really doesn’t. It’s on the internet… Time is moot. Whether or not this is a year old post, a 5 year old post, or a post made yesterday means absolutely nothing. Unless you count the fact that no one had replied in 5 years… that would show he’s a nobody.

11 Andrew DeGolyer August 19, 2009 at 2:47 pm

Well, at least somebody out there google searched him, found this post, and found him to be enough of a somebody to comment on it. So, Hasekuro Ito, although you may hate this man, you just confirmed the fact that he is indeed a somebody.