Since our Supreme Leader is giving out almost 170 million dollars to groups that teach abstinence only curriculums, maybe someone should take a look at the kind of information that’s being put out by those groups.
Oh, someone already has! Let’s take a look at some fun ‘facts’ our kids are being taught by these sex-hatin’ groups:
- half the gay male teenagers in the United States have tested positive for the AIDS virus
- touching a person’s genitals “can result in pregnancy,”
- A 43-day-old fetus is a “thinking person.”
- HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, can be spread via sweat and tears.
- Condoms fail to prevent HIV transmission as often as 31 percent of the time in heterosexual intercourse.
- women who have an abortion “are more prone to suicide” and that as many as 10 percent of them become sterile
Here’s my favorite:
Some course materials cited in Waxman’s report present as scientific fact notions about a man’s need for “admiration” and “sexual fulfillment” compared with a woman’s need for “financial support.” One book in the “Choosing Best” series tells the story of a knight who married a village maiden instead of the princess because the princess offered so many tips on slaying the local dragon. “Moral of the story,” notes the popular text: ”Occasional suggestions and assistance may be alright, but too much of it will lessen a man’s confidence or even turn him away from his princess.”
Fun stuff! In your face, Science & Logic!
Before anyone gets all huffy let’s just remember that 88% of kids that take ‘virginity pledges’ eventually have premarital sex and have the same rates of STDs So…does this mean that Poodle Skirts and Sock Hops are coming back into style?