I partook in a similar discussion over on Plastic, but this guy’s interpretation takes the cake.
Here’s the question: How many five year olds can you take on at once?
Here’s the rules:
1. You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.
2. You are not allowed to touch a wall.
3. When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is “out.”
4. Someone intent on seeing you fail gets to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.
5. The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of “counter-tactics” training.
6. There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.
7. The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down
Obviously this is dark, black humor and a hearty dose of parody. If you’re feeling easily offended, just skip the link and our forum discussion.
Otherwise, join in the discussion and definately follow the link.