It’s time once again for our weekly recap! Don, tell us about this week’s winners!
- The Pepsi Generation: A fun commercial-driven nostalgia trip to a time when Off the Wall and Thriller could safely sit in the ‘albums unsullied by child molestation accusations’ pile
- The Rooster Project: This phenomenal animated short had us craving the chicken.
- The Birds and the Bees: A slightly NSFW look at the mechanics of pregnancy via two very anatomical hosts.
- Dance: This Aussie skit had us moving, groovin’, and chuckling
- Emile: Stop motion animation gets it rock monster on. Awesome!
And thus ends yet another broadcast week for Transbuddha. See you all Monday! (Bring doughnuts)