Hey, it’s been awhile since we did a roundup, so we figured why not? So settle back and take a gander at the clips and posts that most tickled our fancy.
- Foshata: our pal Dshu hipped us to this spot which lets you add subtitles to foreign language clips. Fun!
- All the Happy Little Animals: Yet another gem from the Vancouver Film School.
- Honda Chorus: Honda’s UK ad campaigns are consistently brilliant, and this one is no exception.
- Robin’s Big Date: This Sundance Selection short from the Redheaded League won us over.
- Pink Floyd – Careful with that axe, Eugene: Google video is becoming quite the goldmine. Dig on vintage Floyd.
- Japanese Dance Off: Words cannot express how much we adore this bizarre little clip.
- Can I Get An Amen?: The untold story of modern music’s most ubiquitous drum sample. Very cool.
- M83 – Don’t Save Us From the Flames: This clip made us fans of this French electronic duo. Dig it.
And there we have it. See ya on Monday for another week of the web’s best drippings. And be sure to show us the love by voting Transbuddha ’Best Viral Blog‘ in the AdLand Battle of the Ad Blogs contest!